Friday, July 11, 2008

sabbatical? ...


This is the apartment in Gold Coast i am currently staying at (a tiny but cosy studio apartment).

to think i'd almost stayed in GC for >1 year blows my mind. i know it's not over just yet, but i already feel nostalgic. coming to GC has really sparked something in me. since school i've been floating through life, working, yea, but not really working towards a goal... if you know what i mean. then i jumped. i made the decision to come here to do something that i wanted to do, something for me. ya know? to place a new goal for myself, something that would make me happy (i hope :-D).

so as fate has it, i made it in and here i am now already 16 months into it. the people i've met at Bond U (yes, Alan Bond founded this place) are amazing. they've touched my life and inspired me in ways that i have not felt for years. the last time i was around people this passionate about something, i was kicking balls 4 days a week till the sky went dark.

the point of this post is to say, fuck it. im happy. and im looking forward to jumping more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah keep jumping till you reach a happier level, discover more.. you'll know when you wanna stop ;D

hey but try jumping back here to collect your T's wei..