Friday, June 27, 2008

blogolistic...

this blog is not about me trying to write in my blog, but i gotta say it is a shame i haven't came around to it in a while. my problem is that I am too much of a perfectionist, so when I do something, I want it to be as good as it can be. therefore, i thought i haven't had enough time to make any writings be quality enough to post. but, just recently, I have learned to loosen up and relax more. If everything you do in a day is work, and you end up skipping the other things in life that you also enjoy to do, you simply become unhappy after a while. you can't be unhappy and do good work. So this post took 3 minutes to type up. it may not be that interesting, and it is not perfect.

My point, it is just blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally, this is something about you that i can relate to. :)

real feelings, real words..